Submit A Podcast
If you have submitted a story/poem and are interested in receiving more feedback or more hits on your work, all you have to do is create a podcast. I recommend listening to previous My Morning Story podcasts first to get an idea at what we are looking for. Just make sure to speak clearly and at a regular pace so people can follow along with you.
To submit your podcast:
- Add your story on MyMS and save it as pending like usual.
- Then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org w/ your audio file & name of story.
- An administrator will add an introduction to the audio file and submit it w/ your story.
- Expect to see your story on MyMS & Itunes within 7 days of submission.
How to create a podcast MAC owners:
- Open Garage Band
- New Project
- Delete Grand Piano Track
- Goto Control > Turn off Metronome >
- Goto Track > New Track > Real Instrument >
- Now your done, just have to mix your project down
- Share > Send song to Itunes > Change the name > DONE
To create a podcast through other programs are quite similar steps, sometimes even easier. If you are a Windows user I strongly recommend using the free program * Audacity * This program is very similar to Garage Band and is just as easy to create a podcast. If you have any further questions or need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com If you are concerned about Copyright information please check out our copyright page for all rights, and privledges.